We Are All 60% Water.We assume the other 40% is rods, flies, and waders.

Capt. JJ Owczarek

Senior Sales Associate

JJ

If you hate sitting around waiting for the fish to bite, J.J. understands – and he’ll get you moving – and catching – with artificial bait.

Learn More

Capt. David Peralta

Charleston Angler Product Specialist

David

With more than 50 years of fishing experience from the Pacific to the Atlantic, David knows just what you need to have a blast on the water.

Learn More

Tyler Almond

Manager - Mt. Pleasant

Tyler

Since learning how to fly fish at the age of ten years old, Tyler has had a passion for the sport that has taken him as far as Alaska and the Bahamas. For Tyler there is nothing quite like casting a hand tied fly to a hungry fish in plain sight, and if you want to learn or improve your skill he can show you where to begin.

Learn More

Capt. Joe Benton

Product Manager - West Ashley

Joe

Licensed Captain Joe Benton was born in the South but spent a few years in Colorado guiding and honing his skill on the fly rod. Now back in the Lowcountry Joe has taken his well developed fishing expertise and applied it to the local waters. With his trademark beard, Joe can look a little intimidating but the ‘ole softie is often spotted out “on the fly” stalking some of our local species and is willing to share his tremendous experience with those who are interested.

Learn More