Visiting from Germany, Julia had fishing on her list of things to do in Charleston. We set out early on a sunny morning searching for her first redfish. The big schools of reds weren’t hard to find but getting them to eat required alot of patience. We posted up and tossed chunks of cut mullet […]
- James Island Fishing Report
- Coastal Storm
- Knot@Work Reports and Photos
- Did you see Bill Murray’s Bow Tie at the Oscars?
- Charleston Fishing Report 2/25/14
- Spring Fling 2014 – This Sat, March 1st – Mt. Pleasant Shop
- Video – Greatest Catches 2013
- This was our best Cast Net Rodeo yet!
- Hiding from the wind
- Isle of Palms Fishing