If you haven’t figured it out already, the colder the better. With the temps reaching down in the 20s last week for a couple of days the fishing really heated up. It was already outstanding but those cold days really sent it over the edge. I had a client grounded at the airport with all […]
- Capt. John Irwin Report – 11/24/14
- Birthday Redfish
- East coast states take action to reverse striped bass decline
- Week 2 “By the Numbers” 2014
- Video – Lowcountry Tarpon
- Week 1 – “By the Numbers” 2014
- Happy Veterans Day!
- Fishing Sullivan’s Island
- October 2014 Fishing Report
- Got another special just for you!